1 Coral Offer + 5 Minutes Work = £100 Profit.
Yes you read that title correctly. I spent approximately 5 minutes on a matched betting offer. More specifically a Coral offer and I bagged myself a very tidy £96.15 profit!
The bookmaker offer that provided the potential for such a great return for so little risk was Coral’s special promotion for the Southampton v Leicester league match.
The conditions for this football betting offer were very straightforward.
Simply place a £5+ Win Single on the 90 minute match betting market and if your selected team wins both halves, Coral will double your winnings up to £100!
Choosing A Team To Back For The Coral Offer
There are two ways to choose which team would be best to back for this offer.
The first way involves calculating which team would give the lowest qualifying loss when backed at the Bookmaker (in this case, Coral) and laid at the Betting Exchange. This method relies more on pure luck, but with the lowest overall risk.
The second method would be to analyse the teams playing and predict which team is more likely to win both halves of the match. This may leave you with higher qualifying losses, but if your homework is done correctly, this could leave you with a better chance of a winning bet.
I opted for the second method.
Using a football statistics website such as soccerstats, I found that Leicester City have started away league games very poorly this season. In fact they have been losing at half-time in 75% of their away league games, with the other 25% being goalless at half-time.
Southampton on the other hand, score most of their goals in the second half (at home).
These two keys stats made me favour backing Southampton for this offer. Coincidentally, backing and laying Southampton also gave the lowest qualifying losses. Happy Days!
Completing The Coral Offer
Now that I had chosen a team to back, the next step was to place a suitable qualifying bet for the ‘double winnings’ bonus.
This was calculated using a matched betting calculator like the one supplied by oddsmonkey.
Now that my qualifying bet was set up, all I had to do was wait and hope that Southampton won the game v Leicester, but more importantly, won both halves. If they failed to do this, my final position would have been -£3.85.
However, a late Southampton penalty sealed a convincing 3-0 win and landed the ‘double winnings’ offer!
This landed me a huge £96.15 profit!
This HUGE win was all done to Oddsmonkey. One advantage of their matched betting service is that bookmaker offers are regularly updated on their site. This makes finding available bookmaker offers very quick.
They also have the best matched betting tools required to complete these offers. These tools include an oddsmatcher, calculator etc.
Check them out here >>> www.oddsmonkey.com